Checkout Securely With
✓ Powerful Magnification. The spotting scope is variable 20x to 60x magnification. Better experience of targeting.
✓ 80mm Large aperture. Large 80mm aperture objective lens that provides enhanced, brighter views. Fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protects your eyes. Perfect scopes for bird & sports game watching.
✓ Dual Focus System. The fast-focusing wheel helps you lock the target quickly, fine focusing wheel zooms in on the target and gets more detail.
✓ Steady Viewing. The spotting scope included a tabletop tripod to ensure steady viewing in any situation. Also comes with hard and soft carrying cases.
✓ Better experience of using. The eyepiece of the USCAMEL 20-60x80 Spotting Scope is angled at a comfortable 45°, and the magnification can be altered with a simple turn of the built-in zoom eyepiece. The focus knob is economically placed so that you can make fine adjustments to the clarity of the view.
|Magnification||zoom from 20x to 60x|
|Package Dimensions||18.5 x 11.5 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight||1.91 Kilograms|
|Package Includes||1 x Spotting Scope
1 x Tripod
1 x Phone holder
1 x Introduction manual
1 x Carrying Case
For the safety of you and the people or environment around you, please
1. Don't aim your telescope at the sun, or anywhere near the sun! Instant and irreversible damage can occur, including blindness!
2. Don't let children use any telescope without adult supervision.
3. Avoid sudden temperature fluctuations as the moisture in the air will condense on the objective lens. Should this happen, place the objective lens not too close to a heat source and allow the moisture to evaporate slowly.
4. Don't try and use it by aiming through a window indoors. If the window is closed, the window glass will produce reflections and distortions. If the window is open, the moving air currents of different temperatures will cause distortions.
5. When mounting the parts ensure that the securing screws are not tightened too tightly. Tightening too tightly could result in damage to the parts or the internal thread of the holders.